So we leave for Vegas tomorrow. Brian brought me all of his stuff to pack last night...gee thanks! I didn't have enough to do! AND his clothing choices are questionable. I'm not saying that he should dress any different than he normally does...OK yes I am! I'm going to be adorable and he's going to be running around Vegas in a Duff Beer t-shirt!! Oh well, I'll deal!
I also just got my lady visitor. Ugghhhh! Why me? So now I'm going to be bloated, irritable and crampy. I'm hoping that all of that goes away by tomorrow. Chances of that actually happening...like zero!
Packing for cold weather sucks. It takes up so much room! And I don't know how cold it's going to actually feel! People keep telling me it's different than cold here (not that there's much cold here!) Oh well...I'm sure I'll deal with that too! I'm almost done packing so regardless I'm just going to have to wear what I packed whether it's warm enough or not. Brian did buy me some handwarmers..that was very sweet of him. I think he just doesn't want to listen to me complain the whole time about how I'm freezing to death. And if you think I'm exaggerating...it's 84 degrees here today and that's considered pleasant and words like "it's starting to cool off" are being used....and it's December.
I just emerged from my cave to ask my boss and the receptionist a question. Nobody is here. They both left. Neither one of them said a word. So I took this opportunity to steal a candy bar from the receptionist. Opps. Too bad sucker, you shouldn't have left your snack drawer unattended! I really, really shouldn't be eating chocolate/candy/sugar thanks to that whole diabetic thing. But diabetes can't stop the cravings of a woman with her lady visitor. I'll just give myself some insulin...it's worth it...I'm already feeling better.
I made the comment that I would miss all of the girls this week. They kept saying, "No you won't! Go have fun!" OK, I totally plan on having fun but I WILL miss them all. I will also miss skating. I hate that I'm missing both practices and the Friday event. I guess I'm just so used to always being around. I'm used to working out and skating and having a blast. I'm used to seeing everyone several times a week. However, since I'm going to be on vacation I have decided that I am NOT going to do 300 crunches a day and I'm NOT going to stretch...I'm going to pig out and loaf around and enjoy it. I'll work off the pudge I'm no doubt going to acquire thanks to what I hear is a city of buffets when I get back! I'm sure once I'm back at practice next week I will regret my decision but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
OK, this has been random and disconnected. It's because my mind is going a mile a minute. I don't travel well. I stress out. I panic about shit I can't control. It's very irritating and I ramble. So I'm done rambling.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment